Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In Honor of Mob Week

I stayed home today sick from work and luckily for me, it happens to be Mob Week. Since I'm not into pretending I actually like Shark Week, I enjoyed the Godfather and the Untouchables. Did you know there were so many attractive men in these movies? Let's review:


Robert De Niro
I love Robert De Niro because he is total man candy and he would love me. Seriously, big ups to being married to the same black woman for a very long time! Holla at me if it doesn't work out, even at his age. Ignore Al Pacino,  please.


Andy Garcia
I never used to be that attracted to Andy Garcia, but seeing the younger version of him in the Untouchables was eye-opening, fosho. Not sure if he's hot enough to make me watch the Godfather III, though.


James Caan
Oh my God, I love him. Sonny Corleone is probably my favorite character in the Godfather. Seriously, he devastates me. 


Marlon Brando
Okay, okay, I know it's not the same looking Marlon Brando in the Godfather, but so what? He's gorgeous. I love Marlon Brando and his avant-garde and weird ass. 



No comments :

Post a Comment