Monday, October 29, 2012

Recent Beauty Buys

I guess it's been instilled in me since my high school/ college years that CVS is like, the best place for beauty products. I work right across from one, so whenever I go in, I have to take a moment to just peruse the makeup section. CVS is like a blackhole and I always end up getting something! C'est la vie.


My latest buys are:
L'Oreal Infalliable Lacquer Liner 24HR Eyeliner, Blackest Black 171

L'Oreal Infalliable Lacquer Liner 24HR Eyeliner, Blackest Black 171

This is actually a fantastic eyeliner. I'm never good at drawing decent lines, but this brush and pot combination is perfect for me. The brush gives me a lot of control and the liner isn't messy.

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush, Pinched 100
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush, Pinched 100
This picture isn't really true to color, as mine looks a little more coral than the orange, foundation-looking example in the picture above. It's sheer and gives a pretty little glow to my cheeks! Usually I don't wear blush, but now that I have some, I will! Thanks, CVS, for trying to make me a prettier me.

Essie Nail Color Wicked
Essie Nail Color Wicked
Again, this picture isn't true to color. Get it together, CVS photographers! While this looks black, it's actually a deep garnet. I couldn't be happier with the color and it's perfect for fall! Apparently jewel tones are in this season... like every fall season before it.

Another place that I found that I LOVE is the little miscellaneous section near the check out at Sephora. I picked up some Smith's Rosebud Salve and some L'Occitane Nail and Cuticle Cream (though I didn't pay $18 for it. Hmm..)

Vive la CVS!

No comments :

Post a Comment