Friday, February 21, 2014

Other things from this week... 2.21.2014



Song of the week:




I am in love with this song by Black City Lights. If you like it, check out the rest of their album on Bandcamp.


Articles we loved:


A letter from one dad to Michael Sam's dad: Learn to accept your gay son like I did | Outsports

Apocalypse, New Jersey: A Dispatch From America's Most Desperate Town | Rolling Stone
T-Pain Slams Homophobia in Hip-Hop and R&B for Six Straight Minutes | Gawker
Black Larry King (Isn't Any Of Those Things) | The Awl
Frank Gehry Is Still the World's Worst Living Architect | Gizmodo
Jasper Johns: ‘Regrets belong to everybody, don’t they?’ | FT Magazine

Note:

Since the Corcoran Gallery and College of Art is close to both Layla's and my hearts, I am sad to see it go. It has been in my life since high school, when I used to both browse the museum and attend portfolio days with my photos. However, I am excited about the free admission! Go forth and prosper in this new chapter, Corcoran. You can read about it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment